We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how EdgeIQ ("EdgeIQ") collect and process your personal information through EdgeIQ websites, devices, products, services,online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "EdgeIQ Services"). By using EdgeIQ Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does EdgeIQ Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to EdgeIQ Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our EdgeIQ Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of EdgeIQ Services, including information about your interaction with products, content and services available through EdgeIQ Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses EdgeIQ Services and other content served by or on behalf of EdgeIQ on other websites.
For What Purposes Does EdgeIQ Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve EdgeIQ Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the EdgeIQ Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to EdgeIQ Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does EdgeIQ Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries EdgeIQ.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of EdgeIQ and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of EdgeIQ, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and storage personal information.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to:
EdgeIQ, Inc., 200 Berkeley St., 19th floor, Boston, MA 02116
Are Children Allowed to Use EdgeIQ Services?
EdgeIQ does not sell products or services to children.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use EdgeIQ Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the commonwealth of Massachusetts. If you have any concern about privacy at EdgeIQ, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- email address
- content of emails to us;
- device log files and configurations
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- the location of your device or computer;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through EdgeIQ Services include:
- your devices and services, and related settings